Thursday, November 15, 2007

the weather

Today is the first day since coming down with the lurgy that I noticed what's going on outside. I haven't been outside for 5 days, and have been too out of it to even notice what kind of day it is. But today, I noticed. The sun was shining, the sky was a clear blue. So I put my winter coat on and ventured into the garden.

I was surprised to find that it was quite warm in the sunshine. It was quiet, there was practically no breeze, and I found a lone dandelion growing in the garden.

Jakey & Lottie soon joined me. Here's a little video I couldn't resist taking when Lottie started rolling around on her back in a very unladylike fashion.




As you can see, I have yet to master the art of video making. At the end, you can't see very well in the video what Jakey is staring at, but here is a closeup.


2 comments:

soulbrush said...

feel for you with your lurgy, as i've been incarcerated for two weeks already, and now my chest infection has turned to bronchitis....so have a heavy case of 'cabin fever' right now. feel better.

shadows and clouds said...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!! ace video! glad the lurg has gone, however expect a little wee package coming your way soon, with a small something to help keep the lurg at bay! hugs!